Wednesday 31 May 2017

Progress/Drafts


1.
 This was the fist draft of my school where I took my perspectives and combined them to give me some ideas and inspiration for my final school.





I put it in lumion with UNSW to give me more ideas of how I would want to position it and how I would want it to stretch across from the squarehouse to create the bridge. 





2. 
My second attempt, I took a simple block and started moulding, pulling and misshaping it to give a more diverse shape and structure.
I got feedback that I was not fitting the criteria as I had not constructed a bridge, just a building and was given advice to use the shapes and take inspiration from the negative space between the large structures to make my school.









3. 
I took the idea of moulding rectilinear blocks and morphing it into something else, so I did a small sketch of my ideas and the shapes I wanted to create 
Shown underneath the sketch is a rough sketchup model of the shapes I wanted to create from my sketch.








4.












No comments:

Post a Comment